Replace registration details certificate
If you lose or damage your vehicle registration certificate, you can download a free replacement using a mySAGOV account. Create an account if you don't already have one.
You can also view the payment history and access a replacement tax invoice.
- Log in to your mySAGOV account
- Select Vehicle list in the Vehicles section
- Select Details alongside the registration number of the relevant vehicle
- Scroll down and under Your records, select Download registration details certificate
- A message will display, providing access to a PDF copy of the certificate.
There is no fee to download the certificate from a mySAGOV account.
Contact Service SA
Only send general enquiries online. Service SA will respond within three working days.
If the matter is urgent or is specifically about your current licence or registration, phone or visit a customer service centre instead.
Call Service SA between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays:
Service SA Customer Service Centre locations and opening hours.