Changing your personal details
You may need to update your records when changing your name or address, or when registering a birth, death or marriage:
Certificate of title
Update, advise your details - Centrelink
Change of address
- Notify change of address (multiple state government services)
- Change my address - Australian Government
Changing your name
Contact your local council and let them know of any change in your details - eg rates, pet registration, Meals on Wheels.
Find a local council - Local Government Association of SA
- Change address on the electoral roll - Australian Electoral Commission
- Change your name on the electoral roll - Australian Electoral Commission
Emergency Services Levy (ESL)
If you deal with a government department on a daily basis - contact them directly and let them know of any change in your details.
If your personal or household circumstances change or you want to change or cancel your public housing registration.
- Mail redirection and mail holding - Australia Post
- Receiving and organising your mail - Australia Post
Updating your personal details on a Medicare card - Australian Government Department of Human Services
Pap smear (cervical screening test) reminder service
Cervical screening test reminder service - operated on behalf of SA Health
Proof of age
Updating your details with the ATO - Australian Taxation Office
Obligation to notify DVA - Department of Veterans' Affairs