Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Call centres and information lines

Notify change of address

Individuals (not businesses) can use one form to advise selected government agencies of a new address.

You can notify any of these at the same time:

  • Breastscreen SA
  • DHS screening and background checks
  • Disability SA
  • Emergency Services Levy
  • Fauna permit
  • Firearm licence and storage (Registrar of Firearms)
  • Housing SA
  • Hunting licence
  • Land Tax billing address
  • SA Ambulance membership
  • SA Water billing address
  • Seniors Card.

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 3 July 2019

Provided by:
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2020