Latest bushfire information from the CFS
Apply for a bingo licence
What you'll need
In addition to the fee, an application must include:
- details of any other association which will benefit from the bingo session(s)
- any outstanding financial statements - Major bingo licence financial statement (PDF 265KB)
Associations applying for the first time must also include:
- a copy of the association’s constitution
- names and addresses of management committee members
- the number of financial members.
What happens next
Consumer and Business Services will contact you when your licence is approved.
An application can be refused if:
- the prizes include prohibited goods or services
- any gift, reward or benefit related to the lottery includes prohibited goods or services.
Change, cancel or surrender a licence
You must submit a written request to CBS to change the days, times or venues of a session at least 14 days before the session begins.
You must get approval from CBS to cancel, suspend or surrender a bingo licence.