mySAGOV account lets you complete online transactions that require extra confidentiality and security.
Why have an account?
- Renew and check driver's licence and vehicle registrations.
- Go paperless and receive renewal notices digitally.
- View personal information such as demerit points and address details.
Once you have an account you can download the mySAGOV mobile app.
Create an account
To create an account you'll need an email address – use an email that only you can access.
To use licence and registration services you’ll also need:
- your South Australian driver's licence or learner's permit
- a registration renewal notice issued in your name.
How to create an account
- Provide your email address.
- Create a strong and unique password that you’ll remember.
- Verify your email.
- Verify your identity using your driver’s licence or learner’s permit and a registration renewal notice issued in your name.
Video – how to create an account
Create an account when applying for a learner's permit
- do the myLs learners permit course and theory test
- check demerit points
- renew your driver's licence
- renew your learner's permit
- replace your driver's licence or permit
- digital renewal notices for registration
- set up direct debit for registration
- update your address
- transfer registration
- lodge a disposal notice
- apply for an unregistered vehicle permit
- apply for a proof of age card
- apply for a driver’s licence report
- access your documents - eg registration details certificate, tax invoice
- apply for or renew a special number plate
- order a replacement number plate
- submit a medical self-assessment