mySA GOV account
A mySA GOV account lets you complete EzyReg transactions that require extra confidentiality and security.
If you already have an EzyReg account, simply use your existing details to log in.
Create an account
You can create a mySA GOV account if you have:
- a South Australian driver's licence or learner's permit
- a vehicle registered in South Australia.
Before you begin
- an email address
- your driver's licence or client number.
To activate the account
- the payment number from a registration renewal reminder notice
- your driver's licence or learner's permit card.
If you don't have these available or need assistance, call on Service SA on 1300 450 422 (Monday to Friday) during business hours.
mySA GOV app
A key feature of the app is the ability to securely store selected passes and licences on your smartphone or tablet.
Find out more at my.sa.gov.au.