mySA GOV account
A mySA GOV account lets you complete EzyReg transactions that require extra confidentiality and security.
You can create a mySA GOV account if you have:
- a South Australian driver's licence or learner's permit
- a vehicle registered in South Australia
If you already have an EzyReg account, simply use your existing details to log in.
Before you begin
- an email address
- your driver's licence or client number.
To activate the account
- the payment number from a registration renewal reminder notice
- your driver's licence or learner's permit card.
If you don't have these available, or would like assistance, call on Service SA on 1300 450 422 (Monday to Friday) during business hours.
mySA GOV transactions
With a mySA GOV account you can:
- check demerit points and licence status
- set up monthly direct debit payments, provided
- purchase a report of your driver licence and traffic infringement history for the last ten years
- complete a medical self assessment
- set up and manage a common expiry date
- apply for and obtain an unregistered vehicle permit
- print a current vehicle registration certificate
- transfer registration into your name when you buy a vehicle
- submit a notice of disposal when you sell a vehicle
- share your licence details
- request a replacement disability parking permit.
Some standard EzyReg transactions can also be performed through mySA GOV:
- renew registration
- renew a disability parking permit.
Other government services will be added to the account as they become available.
mySA GOV app
A key feature of the app is the ability to securely store selected passes and licences on your smartphone or tablet.
Find out more at my.sa.gov.au.