Concessions and money matters

Services Australia has information on payments, programs, publications and specialist services for Aboriginal people. You can also phone for information about payments and services for Medicare, Centrelink or Child Support.

Financial counselling is available through the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement Aboriginal Financial Counselling service, phone 1800 643 222.

The moneysmart website has information and resources on managing money for  Aboriginal people.

Indigenous Business Australia and provide information and assistance with all aspects of business.

For information about concessions and entitlements or to arrange financial help, see the Concessions and finances pages.

Was this page useful?

Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

Page last updated 5 August 2021

Provided by:
Department for Health and Wellbeing
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023