Money matters

Payments for carers

Several payments and services are available for parents or carers who provide daily care to someone with a severe disability or medical condition, or someone who is elderly and frail (frail aged).

Payments for carers - Services Australia

Companion Card

A Companion Card is issued to people with a permanent disability who require attendant care support. It allows a companion free entry to participating venues and activities.

Companion Card

Financial counselling

Financial counselling is a free service offered by community organisations, community legal centres, and some government agencies. Financial counsellors can help you solve your money problems.

Financial counselling - South Australian Financial Counsellors Association

Was this page useful?

Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

Page last updated 14 August 2019

Provided by:
Department of Human Services
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023