A mySA GOV account lets you complete EzyReg transactions that require extra confidentiality and security. Other government services will be added to the account as they become available.
If you already have an EzyReg account, simply use your existing details to log in.
What you can do
You need an account for these transactions:
- check demerit points and licence status
- set up monthly direct debit payments for light vehicle registration
- purchase a report of your driver licence and traffic infringement history for the last ten years
- complete a medical self assessment
- set up and manage a common expiry date
- apply for and obtain an unregistered vehicle permit
- request a replacement disability parking permit.
Some standard EzyReg transactions can also be performed through mySA GOV:
- renew registration
- renew a disability parking permit.
Who can apply
South Australian licence or learner's permit holders or anyone with a registered vehicle can apply for a mySA GOV account.
You can only sign up for direct debit if:
Before you begin
- an email address
- your driver's licence or client number.
To activate the account
- the payment number from a registration renewal reminder notice
- your driver's licence or learner's permit card.
If you don't have these available, or would like assistance, call on Service SA on 1300 450 422 (Monday to Friday) during business hours..
For help setting up your mySA GOV account email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please include your name, licence number and a phone number we can contact you on during business hours. We'll respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
For all other enquiries, email ServiceSA@sa.gov.au
Phone Service SA on 1300 450 422 (Monday to Friday) during business hours.