mySA GOV account
A mySA GOV account lets you complete EzyReg transactions that require extra confidentiality and security. Other government services will be added to the account as they become available.
If you already have an EzyReg account, simply use your existing details to log in.
Before you begin
To activate the account
If you don't have these available, or would like assistance, call on Service SA on 1300 450 422 (Monday to Friday) during business hours.
Who can apply
South Australian licence or learner's permit holders or anyone with a registered vehicle can apply for a mySA GOV account.
You can only sign up for direct debit if:
What you can do
You need an account for these transactions:
- check demerit points and licence status
- set up monthly direct debit payments for light vehicle registration
- purchase a report of your driver licence and traffic infringement history for the last ten years
- complete a medical self assessment
- set up and manage a common expiry date
- apply for and obtain an unregistered vehicle permit
- request a replacement disability parking permit.
Some standard EzyReg transactions can also be performed through mySA GOV:
- renew registration
- renew a disability parking permit.
mySA GOV app
A key feature of the app is the ability to securely store selected passes and licences on your smartphone or tablet.
Find out more at my.sa.gov.au.