Computer access and training
If you're interested in accessing computers or computer training in your area, try SACommunity, a directory of South Australian community services.
It includes information about government, non-government, community-based and some private sector organisations, and you can search by area, organisation, and type of service - eg 'computer access' or 'computer training'.
Technical help and equipment donations
Sustainable Online Community Engagement offers technical help to community organisations with limited online skills to develop websites and other online applications.
Not-for-profit organisations can access free or low-cost computers, software and training:
- Technology donations and discounts - provides donated and discounted technology products and services to eligible income tax exempt (ITE) Australian not-for-profit groups.
- Infoxchange - a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides community programs that focus on digital inclusion.
- ITShare SA Inc -provides low-cost computer systems to low-income groups, individuals and communities.
- Smart State PC Donation Program - provides recycled computers to not-for-profit and charitable South Australian organisations.
- WorkVentures Connect - provides ex-corporate and government computers to not-for-profit organisations around Australia.