Apply for surplus government computers
South Australian community based not-for-profit organisations can apply for surplus government agency computers and laptops through the digital donation program.
Round 47 of the Digital Donation Program is now closed.
Information about future rounds of the program will be available in the new year.
How to apply
Check that your organisation meets the eligibility criteria.
Read the guidelines before applying - Guidelines and FAQs .
Make sure you describe in detail how the use of the devices is going to help the South Australian community.
Organisations can apply for up to three devices in each application period.
Who can apply
To be eligible an organisation must be a not-for-profit South Australian organisation and:
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985
- incorporated under the Aboriginal Councils and Associations Act 1976
- a company limited by guarantee formed under Corporations Law 1990
- a statutory authority, with the exception of schools or educational facilities
- a local government authority, progress association or group established under Section 41 or 42 of the Local Government Act 1999 (council committees or subsidiaries).
What happens next
A panel will assess the applications and make recommendations.
If successful, you'll receive a letter of offer. Your organisation will be liable if any of the terms or conditions contained in the letter are breached.