Obtain copies of education results and qualifications

Find out how to get copies of your secondary school or tertiary education results or qualifications.

Secondary (high) school

Through the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) website:

Year 11 and 12 students leaving school should ask the school for their Student Achievement Record before the end of the year.

Tertiary (higher) education


All universities across Australia and New Zealand have adopted My eQuals to issue digital degree certificates (testamurs or parchments), transcripts of academic record (transcripts) and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS).

Eligible students and graduates (dependent on when individual universities adopted the service) can securely access digital documents and share them with employers, universities and other parties.  My eQuals guarantees integrity and authenticity by providing digitally certified documents.

Adelaide University:

Flinders University:

University of South Australia:

Technical and Further Education (TAFE)

Go to the TAFE SA information on Parchments and Results.

Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)

The Australian Skills Quality Authority provides information about what qualification documentation.

Contact the relevant RTO to obtain documentation.

      Was this page useful?

      Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

      Page last updated 5 October 2021

      Provided by:
      Department for Education
      Last Updated:
      Printed on:
      Copyright statement:
      SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023