Residential park resident concessions
People who live in a residential or caravan park may be eligible to receive a single combined concession to help with their energy, water and sewerage bills. They may also be eligible to receive the Cost of Living Concession.
No Emergency Services Levy (fixed property) concession is payable, as this levy is not normally charged to residents of residential parks.
- occupy the property as your principal place of residence
- hold an eligible concession card or receive an eligible Centrelink payment
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Gold Card from the Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI)
- Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA)
- War Widow
- issued to a person with 80 or more overall impairment points under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004
- Health Care Card (including Low Income Health Care Card and Commonwealth Seniors Health Card)
Eligible Centrelink payments:
- Newstart Allowance
- Sickness Allowance
- Widow Allowance
- Youth Allowance
- Partner Allowance
- Parenting Payment
- Special Benefit
- Community Development Project (CDP)
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS)
- War widow pension under legislation of the United Kingdom or New Zealand.
The concession amount will be indexed each financial year. The amount you can receive depends on your living arrangements and the utilities you pay for. For example, from 1 July 2019:
- residents who own their own dwelling and pay for water, sewerage and energy - up to $537.47 per annum (paid quarterly)
- tenants who pay for water and energy - up to $353.07 per annum (paid quarterly).
How to apply
1. Complete the form
Download and complete the Application for Concessions Residential Park Residents or contact ConcessionsSA and ask for a form to be sent to you.
2. Submit the application
Email the form and supporting documents to email@example.com
Or post (no postage stamp required) to:
Reply Paid 292
Adelaide SA 5001
ConcessionsSA Hotline (9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday) - 1800 307 758
If you have a hearing or speech impairment - TTY 8226 6789
Interpreting and translating
Alternative version of documents
Many documents are displayed as PDF files.If you have problems accessing documents in the PDF format, you can request a copy to be made available in an alternative format.