Combined household concessions

To apply for household concessions, use the online application form. Processing delays will apply to applications received by post.

There are a number of concessions to help those on low or fixed incomes meet living costs. These include:

You can apply for all these concessions using the online household concessions form.

You can also use the form to update your details, for example address or bank details.

Other ways to apply

1. Complete the form

Download and complete the application for household concessions (296.5 KB PDF) or contact ConcessionsSA and ask for a form to be sent to you

2. Submit the application

Email the form to



Phone: ConcessionsSA Hotline (9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday) - 1800 307 758

Translations: to arrange an onsite or telephone interpreter, or to have a document translated, please call the Interpreting and Translating Centre (ITC) on 1800 280 203.

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 20 October 2021

Provided by:
Department of Human Services
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2022