Consumer complaints and advice

If you have an issue with a business, see these tips for solving a problem with a business

Consumer and Business Services (CBS) provides consumer advice in a range of situations.

Use this form for:

  • general consumer advice
  • complaints and enquiries about businesses, tradespeople and scammers
  • concerns about the supply of alcohol to minors
  • reporting real estate underquoting
  • reporting unlicensed tradespeople.

Related information


Other ways to contact CBS

Was this page useful?

Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

Page last updated 8 December 2022

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023