Lifestyle villages

A retirement village, which rents people a home with no premium, is called a lifestyle village. A premium is a one-off entry payment to live in the village.

Lifestyle village landlords and tenants have the same rights and responsibilities as in other private residential tenancy agreements.

Renting problems and disputes

Contact CBS first, if you need help to solve a problem or dispute.

You can apply to the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT) if the advice received from CBS hasn't solved the problem. SACAT will hold a hearing, make a decision and issue a binding order.

Contact CBS

Customer Service Centre
91 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Tel: 131 882

Related information


Residential Tenancies Act 1995

Was this page useful?

Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

Page last updated 5 January 2023

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023