Check eligibility for help with bond or rent

If you are trying to secure privately rented accommodation you may be able to get help paying bond or rent.

Answer the questions below to check your eligibility. All questions are mandatory.

This must be for accommodation in South Australia covered by the Residential Tenancies Act 1995, or the Residential Parks Act 2007, including:

  • Privately rented properties
  • Residential parks
  • Boarding and rooming houses
  • Community housing

If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless there are other services that can help you.



  • Do you have a Housing SA debt over $1000?
  • Are you currently bankrupt with a debt to Housing SA?
  • Do you own or partly own a residential property?

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why.

If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 23 September 2019

Provided by:
SA Housing Authority
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2020