Latest bushfire information from the CFS
Apply for a suppliers licence
A suppliers licence is needed to supply instant lottery tickets and bingo game cards to license holders in South Australia.
Tickets and bingo game cards can only be supplied to:
- another licensed supplier
- the holder of an instant lottery or bingo licence
- someone authorised to purchase tickets on behalf of the licence holder.
What you’ll need
Include with your application:
- the licence fee
- a letter from the manager of an authorised deposit-taking institution certifying the applicant’s banking record and history
- samples of the tickets or bingo game cards.
Application for grant of supplier's licence
Application for renewal of supplier's licence
How to apply
Complete an application form and submit it at least 14 business days before supplying any tickets or cards.
1. Print, complete and sign the application:
2. Make sure you include all the relevant supporting evidence, listed above.
3. Lodge your application.
What happens next
Consumer and Business Services (CBS) will contact you in writing to tell you if your application has been approved.
Changing or cancelling a licence
CBS must be notified in writing if you want to change or cancel a licence.
CBS may cancel or suspend a licence if it was not properly obtained, or if the rules of the licence are not met.