Apply for a social effect certificate

The Social Effect Certificate process for gaming machine licences has been replaced by the Community Impact Assessment.

The new Community Impact Assessment Guidelines (PDF 59KB) streamline this process for applicants, who will be able to complete the submission themselves without having to use a lawyer.

The new guidelines also provide more clarity around the requirements.

Visit the CBS website for more details about the new process.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 4 December 2020

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2021