Feedback and complaints about Service SA
Your feedback is important to Service SA.
You can submit a complaint, provide a compliment or offer a suggestion to help us improve our service.
What you'll need
The feedback form will ask you for:
- your name and contact details so we can contact you
- a description of your experience
- what action you would like taken.
You should also tell us:
- your licence, client or registration number, if this is relevant to your feedback
- details of any previous contact with Service SA
- whether you attended a Service SA customer service centre, and if so, which one.
Giving anonymous feedback
You may choose to remain anonymous when you submit feedback. We won't be able to respond directly to you, but your feedback will be referred to the relevant area for review.
How to submit feedback
Fill out our feedback form
Service SA: 13 10 84
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through:
GPO Box 1533
Adelaide SA 5001
What happens next
You'll receive an acknowledgement once you have lodged your complaint.
We aim to resolve complaints within 14 working days. If we need more time, we'll contact you.
We'll let you know when the review is complete and Service SA will provide a written summary outlining the outcome and opportunities for improvement.
If, after discussion with Service SA, you are still not satisfied with our response, you can refer your case to the Ombudsman SA.
Complaints about corruption or misconduct
If the matter concerns corruption or misconduct by a South Australian public officer or public organisation, it can be reported to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption.