Feedback and complaints about Service SA
Before you begin
When you contact us, we need to know:
- your name and preferred contact details
- your licence or client number to identify you quickly
- your registration number (if your complaint concerns this)
- the Service SA customer service centre or telephone contact centre involved
- a clear description of your experience
- the name of anyone you've already spoken to
- what you'd like us to do.
What happens next
You'll receive an acknowledgement when you lodge your complaint.
We aim to resolve complaints within 14 working days. If we need more time to investigate, we'll contact you.
We'll let you know when the investigation is complete. If we don't uphold your complaint we'll let you know why. We'll also admit where things could have been done better and tell you what will be done to avoid it happening again.
If you feel your complaint has not been dealt with properly, let us know. If you're still not satisfied you can refer your case to the Ombudsman SA.
Complaints about corruption or misconduct
If the matter concerns corruption or misconduct by a South Australian public officer or public organisation, report it to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption.