Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Property valuation review fee
Property valuation review fees
The fees for lodging a review application.
2019 - 2020 financial year
- $112.00 for land used solely as your principal place of residence
- $279.00 for any other land
The fees for a review application can also be found on your objection outcome correspondence.
The fees can be paid by:
- cash, cheque, money order or credit card if lodging the application over the Land Services counter
- cheque or money order if lodging the application by mail
- credit card payments can be made by phoning 1300 653 345.
If the review valuer determines that the value should be altered by an amount greater than 10% of the Valuer-General's value, then that value will be adopted and the application fee refunded.