The process of joining two plots of land on two different titles into one plot and one title is called amalgamation.
When you can request amalgamation
An application will only be considered if:
- the allotments share a common border
- used in conjunction with the other parcel
- ownership must be identical with the same ownership number
Amalgamations of assessments are at the discretion of the Valuer-General.
What you'll need
The following information should be provided:
- valuation numbers
- address of the property and postal address, if different
- contact phone numbers - business, home, mobile
- allotment numbers/section numbers.
How to apply
All applications for the amalgamation of valuation assessments must be in writing to:
Office of the Valuer-General
GPO Box 1354
Adelaide SA 5001
For an alternative version of this document contact Land Services