Development application information and forms for councils

From 31 July 2020 development applications lodged in Rural councils and outback areas must be lodged under the new planning legislation.
Visit PlanSA portal for more information.

Developments in Urban and metropolitan council areas will continue to be assessed under the current legislation. This includes some larger regional towns and cities.

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 18 August 2020

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department - PLUS
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2021