Online land division lodgement, referrals and decisions (EDALA) application
The electronic development application lodgement and assessment system (EDALA) provides online access and information about land divisions for planning and development professionals, industry, councils and state government agencies.
Functions of EDALA
The EDALA system enables:
- lodgement of development applications and payment of fees by surveyors and their agents
- referral to and reporting by state agencies
- council and State Commission Assessment Panel decisions
- lodgement of final plans
- final State Commission Assessment Panel certificates of approval
- Lands Titles Office verification
- application monitoring and progress reporting for the industry.
Access to EDALA
Lodgement using EDALA
To access the EDALA lodgement register, you need to apply for an organisation ID number, user name and password. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7109 7016 with your:
- job title
- company name
- phone number
- email address.
The EDALA public register can be used to search and follow the progress of land divisions applications. The public register does not require a log-in or password.
Paying fees using EDALA
Fees for lodgement of land division development applications and open space contributions can be paid through the EDALA public register. For lodgement fees use 'Lodgement Fee Payment'. For open space contributions use 'Other Fee Payment'.
Pay fees using EDALA