Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Online land division lodgement, referrals and decisions (EDALA) application
The electronic development application lodgement and assessment system (EDALA) provides online access for development application lodgement and information about land divisions for planning and development professionals, industry, councils and state government agencies.
Functions of EDALA
The EDALA system enables:
- lodgement of development applications and payment of fees by surveyors and their agents
- referral to and reporting by state agencies
- council and State Commission Assessment Panel decisions
- lodgement of final plans
- final State Commission Assessment Panel certificates of approval
- Lands Titles Office verification
- application monitoring and progress reporting for the industry.
Access to EDALA
Lodgement using EDALA
- job title
- company name
- phone number
- email address.
Searching the Development Application Public Register
The public register can be used to search and follow the progress of land division applications. The public register does not require a log-in or password.
Paying fees using EDALA
Fees for lodgement of land division development applications and open space contributions can be paid through the EDALA public register. For lodgement fees use 'Lodgement Fee Payment'. For open space contributions use 'Other Fee Payment'.
Pay fees using EDALA