Latest bushfire information from the CFS
National electronic conveyancing (NEC)
National electronic conveyancing (NEC) provides a single system for online completion of real property transactions and lodging land title dealings throughout Australia.
Electronic Conveyancing allows practitioners and financial institutions to lodge and settle conveyancing transactions in an electronic workspace provided by an Electronic Lodgement Network Operator (ELNO).
This electronic platform enables parties:
- collect transaction information and have it checked and verified for completeness and compliance
- prepare instruments and reports to register changes in property ownership and interests
- settle financial transactions, including payment of duties, taxes and disbursements
- comply with the tax and duty requirements of revenue offices
- lodge instruments with Land Services SA and receive confirmation of their lodgement and registration.
Property Exchange Australia
To find out more, including information on becoming a subscriber in Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) visit www.pexa.com.au.
A Priority Notice is an administrative notice lodged against a Certificate of Title or Crown Lease to reserve priority for a pending transaction that will affect that land. The notice assists in fraud prevention and improves the accuracy of title searches.
Removal of the Duplicate Certificate of Title
Duplicate Certificates of Title are no longer issued or required for lodgement by Land Services SA. The original land title is stored electronically with Land Services SA and copies (required for various building approvals etc) can be purchased online through SAILIS.
Title Watch Service
Title Watch is a free online subscription service for property owners to monitor activity against selected Certificates of Title for a period of twelve months. When an activity is detected the system will automatically trigger an email notification and SMS alert to the subscriber's recorded email address and mobile phone number.
- Property Exchange Australia Limited
- Australian Registrars' National Electronic Conveyancing Council
- Council of Australian Governments
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Land Services.