Bushfire risk assessment tool
A map based online search tool helps identify areas in South Australia that may be prone to bushfires.
The search tool finds:
- properties that are located within a bushfire protection area
- the level of bushfire risk assigned to the area.
The search system applies to the 39 councils with bushfire protection areas. These councils are located on:
- Eyre Peninsula
- Yorke Peninsula
- Kangaroo Island
- Murray Bridge
- Mount Lofty Ranges
- parts of metropolitan Adelaide region.
- Bushfire risk assessment tool - Property Location Browser
- How to identify bushfire risk using Property Location Browser
- Bushfire protection areas map - Location SA Map Viewer