Electronic Plan Lodgement
Surveying and lodging organisations can electronically submit the following plan types with the Lands Titles Office (LTO) using the Electronic Plan Lodgement (EPL) system:
- Division Plans over Real Property Act 1858 (RPA) land
- Community Plans
- Filed Plans
- Amalgamation Plans
- Division Plans over crown land and other non-RPA land
- most plans lodged under the Roads (Opening and Closing) Act 1991
The standard plan lodgement fees apply.
Access to EPL will only be given to:
- lodging organisations with an Australian Business Number
- licensed surveyors.
Managing your account
Starting an account
- To register for EPL access complete an Organisation application form .
- EPL Terms and Conditions
- To pay fees by direct debit - complete a direct debit request form .
- Payment options using Visa or MasterCard are provided within EPL.
- Licensed surveyors will need to complete a surveyor application form .
- Return completed forms to Land Services by email, post or to the front counter.
- A username and password will be assigned and sent to the principal contact you nominated.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames and passwords. You are also responsible for controlling access to your account.
Resetting passwords and cancelling an account
A request must be made in writing to the Lands Titles Office if you want to:
- have a password reset
- deactivate a user
- cancel your account.
Include in your letter your:
- account number
- telephone number
- a brief description of your request.
Return your letter to the Lands Titles Office by:
- front counter.
If you have questions or need help contact the Lands Titles Office.
Detailed instructions on how to use EPL are provided in the training manual . Training courses for new lodging organisations can be arranged on request to the Lands Titles Office.
Log on to EPL
A list of many of the annotations used when preparing plans has been created to help you. Appropriate annotations can be copied and pasted into EPL from this list using its annotation tab.
PCplans is an application to capture survey data and confirm mathematical closures from plans registered in the Lands Titles Office.
Note: PCplans is a 32-bit program.
The latest PCplans application as at February 2019 is available here.
On this site
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Land Services.