Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
When you can request amalgamation
An application for amalgamation will only be considered if:
- the allotments share a common border
- used in conjunction with the other parcel
- ownership must be identical with the same ownership number
Amalgamations of assessments are at the discretion of the Valuer-General.
What you'll need
The following information should be provided:
- valuation numbers
- address of the property and postal address, if different
- contact phone numbers - business, home, mobile
- allotment numbers/section numbers.
How to apply
All applications for the amalgamation of valuation assessments must be in writing to:
Office of the Valuer-General
GPO Box 1354
Adelaide SA 5001
For an alternative version of this document contact Land Services