Mixed Use (Glenside) Zone Policy Review amendment
The Mixed Use (Glenside) Zone Policy Review development plan amendment (DPA) was approved by notice in the South Australian Government Gazette on 8 December 2016.
Purpose of the amendment
This DPA proposed to amend land use policy at the Glenside Hospital site (which is surplus government land) and surrounding areas to further encourage medium to high density mixed-use development close to public transport, services and the City and Park Lands.
Area affected by the amendment
The area affected by the DPA includes the Mixed Uses (Glenside) Zone and associated Policy Areas (with a focus on Policy Areas 1 and 3).
The development plan affected is the Burnside (City) Development Plan. To view the plan see - Online development plans.
Consultation on Ministerial DPAs is conducted by the Development Policy Advisory Committee (DPAC), an independent statutory committee which provides advice to the Minister for Planning.
An information session was held on 13 July 2016, followed up by the public meeting on 31 August 2016.
On this site
- Amendments to development plans
- About development plans
- The 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide
- South Australia's planning policies
- Community Information Sheet
- Guide to development plans and development plan amendments
- Glenside Development Draft Master Plan - Cedar Woods and Renewal SA - April 2016
- Technical Report - Flightpath Architects - Heritage Advice for the Glenside Master Plan - 29 April 2016
- Technical Report - Tierra Environment - Addendum to Concept Remediation Scheme - 18 February 2016
- Preliminary Traffic Assessment Report - Walbridge and Gilbert - 27 April 2016
- Services Assessment Report - Walbridge and Gilbert - 27 April 2016
- Technical Report - Wallbridge and Gilbert - Stormwater Assessment Report
- Tree Report Project Green Glenside Precinct 1
- Tree Report Project Green Glenside Precinct 3
- Tree Report Project Green Glenside Precinct 4
- Tree Report Project Green Glenside Precinct 5