Minda Brighton Campus and General Section Amendments
The Minda Brighton Campus and General Section Amendments Development Plan Amendment (DPA) - was approved by the Minister for Planning by notice in the South Australian Government Gazette on 30 July 2015.
Purpose of the amendment
This DPA proposed to review the zoning applying to the Minda Brighton Campus to enable multi-storey medium density development along with small scale retail, offices and consulting rooms to serve the site and local community. Changes were proposed to the general section of the development plan relating to multi-storey development, which apply across the entire council area.
Area affected by the amendment
The DPA principally affects the Minda Brighton Campus site, but also proposed changes to the general section of the Development Plan which apply across the entire council area.
The community information sheet - includes a map of the site.
The development plan affected is the Holdfast Bay Council Development Plan.
Consultation on Ministerial DPAs is conducted by the Development Policy Advisory Committee (DPAC), an independent statutory committee which provides advice to the Minister for Planning.
Public consultation on the amendment closed on 12 February 2015. A public meeting was held on 3 March 2015.
On this site
- Guide to development plans and development plan amendments -
- Desktop Ecological Impact Assessment of Minda Dunes -
- Environmental Grid and Targeted Investigations Northern Precinct -
- Minda Brighton Campus Environmental Site History Report -
- Minda Brighton Campus Social Infrastructure Assessment -
- Minda Long Term Vision Master Plan Pedestrian Level Wind Report -
- Minda Master Plan Traffic Report -
- Minda Brighton Site Redevelopment - Stormwater Management Plan for Long Term Vision -
- Results from Environmental Soil Testing Stage II and III -
- Urban Design Framework -
- Final Masterplan and Long Term Vision -
- Wider Traffic Network Assessment -
For an alternative version of any document on this page see Planning contacts - Development plans and amendments.