Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde (Magill Training Centre) amendment
The Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde (Magill Training Centre) amendment - was approved by the Minister for Planning by notice in the South Australian Government Gazette on 9 January 2014.
Purpose of the amendment
The DPA proposes new zoning to provide for a range of housing densities and types, including affordable housing, and complementary development on the former site of the Magill Training Centre on Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde.
The area affected by the amendment
The DPA affects an area bound by Glen Stuart, Kintyre and Norton Summit roads. The community information sheet - includes a map of the site.
The development plan affected is the Adelaide Hills Council development plan.
Consultation on Ministerial DPAs is conducted by the Development Policy Advisory Committee (DPAC), an independent statutory committee which provides advice to the Minister for Planning.
Public consultation on the amendment closed on 12 June 2013. A public meeting was held on 25 June 2013.
On this site
- The 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide
- South Australia's planning policies and planning policy library
- Water Sensitive Urban Design Technical Manual Greater Adelaide
- SA Planning Portal - Housing and Employment Land Supply Program (HELSP)
- Strategic Infrastructure Plan for SA
- Guide to development plans and development plan amendments -
- Magill Secure Youth Training Centre Investigations Report, Connor Holmes (on behalf of the former Land Management Corporation), Sep 2011 -
- Arborist Report (Magill Youth Training Centre site), Tree Assessment Services, Nov 2010 -
- Woodforde Biodiversity Assessment, EBS Ecology, 31 Jan 2011 -
- Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde Medium Density Concept, Connor Holmes and KBR prepared for the former Land Management Corporation, Mar 2011 -
- Supplementary letter and attachments, Conner Holmes 14 Nov 2012 -
- Engineering Survey, Fyfe Surveyors, Sep 2010 -
- Limited Environmental and Geotechnical Site Investigation – Magill Youth Training Centre, Parsons Brinckerhoff on behalf of the former Land Management Corporation, 9 Nov 2011 -
- Eastern Region Alliance – Urban Stormwater Harvesting Opportunity Study, Wallbridge and Gilbert, Nov 2009 -
- Draft Development Principles Policy (guidelines for bushfire and structure fire protection measures), South Australian Country Fire Service, 23 Mar 2010 -