SAILIS support information
SAILIS online help
Once logged into SAILIS, you will have access to a range of online support information and help.
SAILIS contains a number of 'i' icons that are shown next to certain search fields. Hover the cursor over these icons to access help relating to the search or result field.
On the top right-hand side of each page in SAILIS is a question mark - this is referred to as page help. Hover the cursor over this icon and it will display on your screen information, searching tips and hints related to the page and search you are undertaking.
- Account management
- Password management
- Account balance and invoicing
- Products for account holders
- Create a new user
- Deactivate and reactive a user
- Searching your product order history
- Request and pay an invoice
- Ordering a register search plus
- Searching for power of attorney information
- Tracking a dealing or plan
- Lodge a Priority Notice
- Manage a Priority Notice
Product ordering support