Property Valuation Listing
The Property Valuation Listing (PVL) contains:
- valuation numbers
- property locations
- title references
- land use codes and improvements
- site areas
- current and previous site and capital values
- plan and parcel reference.
Property Valuation Listing - log on
PLEASE NOTE: This is the final offering of the Property Valuation Listing in its current form. Land Services SA will be engaging Industry Stakeholders to develop a new enhanced replacement product.
The property valuations for 2018/2019 were determined as at 1 January 2018. This listing is compiled as of July 2018 when the 2018/2019 property valuations came into force. It is limited to the data available at that time.
Property values and other data items are subject to ongoing amendment and may have been altered since the listing was compiled.
Valuation enquiries on individual properties are available through SAILIS.
To access the PVL you will need a username and password. To start an account complete a subscription form and return this to Land Services by one of the following options:
- marking it attention Customer Services and posting it to Land Services - GPO Box 1354, Adelaide 5001
- email CustomerSupport@landservices.com.au.
An annual subscription fee of $361(GST Inc) is charged for each username. Payment can be:
- in person with the subscription form, at 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide by cash, cheque or credit card.
- by posting a cheque with the subscription form to Land Services
- credit card over the phone.
Cheques are to be made payable to Land Services.
Managing your accountAs an account holder, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password security. Any changes to accounts must be made in writing by emailing CustomerSupport@landservices.com.au - include:
- the account name
- your username
- your phone number
- a brief description of your request.
On this site
DownloadsLand use codes
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Land Services.