Property Location Browser
The Property Location Browser (PLB) is a free map-based application. You can use it to view land administration boundaries and get information about the ownership of land including:
- plan references
- parcel numbers
- certificates of title
- valuation numbers
- links to Place names search
- links to SAILIS.
The map and image are only a general representation. Spatial accuracy is not guaranteed. Do not rely on PLB data and maps for any other purpose. You can access primary land administration data through SAILIS.
If you need additional assistance using the PLB:
- phone 8226 3983 (country callers 1800 648 176)
- email LSCustomerSupport@sa.gov.au.
PLB is not working
If you are experiencing any issues you may need to refresh your page by selecting Ctrl F5 on your keyboard.
Unable to print
This could be related to pop-up blockers enabled on your web browser which are used to prevent advertisements appearing on websites.
- you may find that some web browsers have automatically enabled this feature
- you will need to add the PLB web browser address to your trusted website list in your browser
- a warning message will then be displayed instructing you to enable pop-up for PLB
- you can configure your browser to allow a specific web site to be exempted from being blocked.
Land Services are progressively improving spatial delineation of land parcels on the PLB.
Shift vectors are now available to help align administrative layers to the state's spatially improved Digital Cadastre Data Base (DCDB).
The shift vector information provides access to:
- shift vector data
- information on the use of shift vectors
- a proposed schedule for the spatial improvement process and subsequent delivery of shift vectors.
For more information on shift vectors contact Land Services.
Base map bulk data extracts
Mapland sells a range of products from the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources (DEWNR) data, mapping and aerial photography library.
If your request is regarding Digital Cadastre Data Base (DCDB) extracts, aerial imagery or customised mapping, please contact Mapland for more detailed pricing.
On this site
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Land Services.