Disruptive and noisy neighbours

Complain about a disruptive public housing tenant

If you believe that your safety or the safety of others is at risk, call the police on 131 444 (or 000 in an emergency).

This form is only for making a complaint about a disruptive public housing tenant.

If your complaint relates to a property that isn't public housing - eg it's rented privately, Housing SA cannot deal with your complaint.

You can also make a complaint by phoning Housing SA on 131 299 Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, or at any Housing SA office.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Your complaint
(if known)
How often does this type of behaviour occur? *
(if you reported an incident to the police)

All complaints are kept confidential and treated seriously. If you provide your contact details Housing SA will contact you within two working days to talk about your complaint.

If you choose to remain anonymous Housing SA will be unable to let you know what is happening with your complaint, and taking action may be difficult.

Your details
(if applicable)

Security key

 Use accessible validation
Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why. If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 19 February 2018

Provided by:
Department of Human Services
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019