Residential tenancy information sessions
Residential Bonds Online (RBO) - for agents only
The RBO information session offers practical instruction for agents to manage bonds online. Sessions are scheduled when enough enrolments are received. Consumer and Business Services will let you know the date, location and details of the next available session.
The session covers:
- registering as a real estate agency
- lodging a cash bond, a guarantee or a combination of both
- making a part payment and adding a tenant
- adding or removing a tenant from a bond
- changing ownership of a bond
- changing management of a bond
- refunding a bond
- completing a rent roll.
Private rental tenancies
Agents, landlords, tenants and tenant support workers
No sessions are currently being offered for private rental tenancies. Please contact CBS on 131 882 to register your interest in future sessions.