Search the residential parks register

If you're interested in living in a residential park in South Australia, you can use the residential parks register to find out where they're located and how to contact them.

The register includes details on both dedicated residential and mixed-use caravan parks where people live as their main place of residence.

Parks that only offer accommodation for tourists, holiday makers or long-term casual agreements don't appear on the register.

You can search the register using any part of the:

  • name of the residential park
  • address of the park
  • name of the park owner.

Register a residential park

Residential park operators can complete an online form to include their park in the register or to update contact details.

Contact CBS Tenancies


Phone: 131 882

GPO Box 965
Adelaide SA 5001

Related information

On this site

Renting a site in a residential park

Renting a site and dwelling in a residential park

Residential park operator responsibilities

Page last updated 19 December 2022

Provided by:
Government of South Australia
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023