Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Newsletters for residential tenancies
Consumer and Business Services (CBS) provide regular updates to inform landlords, agents and tenants of important information related to managing their tenancies - eg legislation and operational changes.
You are already subscribed to receive tenancies updates if your email address was provided when the bond was lodged.
- New requirements for property managers - February 2019
- Changes for the real estate sector commenced 30 April 2018 - May 2018
- New laws for property managers - February 2018
- Residential Bonds Online (RBO) system modifications - November 2017
- Renting with pets - benefits for landlords and tenants - August 2017
- Changes to residential tenancies legislation - June 2017
For an alternative version of documents on this page contact Consumer and Business Services - Tenancies.