Request a tenant reference letter

If you were the head tenant and have moved out of public housing you can get a reference letter. A reference may assist you secure another rental property if the landlords or property managers requires information about your rental history.

These letters will confirm:

  • the address of the property you rented
  • how long you lived there
  • the condition of the property when you moved out
  • if your rent was paid in full or if you had a debt when you moved out.

These letters can only be sent to the head tenant who was listed on the lease agreement.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

(if different from above)

Security key

 Use accessible validation
Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 2 March 2020

Provided by:
SA Housing Authority
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2021