Rent, water and other charges

Request a rent review form - public housing

Housing SA will use this information to send you a form. You will need to complete the form and provide proof of income for everyone in the household aged 21 years or older. Completed forms can be lodged by post or at any Housing SA office.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

(if different from above)
Reason * Please indicate your reason(s) for requesting the form, providing more information in the box below.

Security key

 Use accessible validation
Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why.

If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 21 June 2018

Provided by:
South Australian Housing Authority
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019