Consent to share personal information
Housing SA collects and uses your personal information to provide you with housing services. Your information is kept secure and may only be shared with another agency if:
- you give us consent
- we’re required or authorised to share it by law
- it’s reasonably necessary to protect government interests, such as public revenue
- it’s reasonably necessary for the enforcement of criminal law
- it’s reasonably necessary to prevent or lessen a serious threat to someone’s life, health or safety
- we suspect you’re engaged in unlawful activity.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Housing SA.