Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Consent to share personal information
Housing SA collects and uses your personal information to provide you with housing services. Your information is kept secure and may only be shared with another agency if:
- you give us consent
- we’re required or authorised to share it by law
- it’s reasonably necessary to protect government interests, such as public revenue
- it’s reasonably necessary for the enforcement of criminal law
- it’s reasonably necessary to prevent or lessen a serious threat to someone’s life, health or safety
- we suspect you’re engaged in unlawful activity.
Your personal information is managed in line with our Privacy and information sharing policy.
Consent to share your personal information
Complete a Consent to give your personal information to another person form if you want Housing SA to discuss your personal information with another person such as a partner or family member.
Complete a Consent for another organisation to give information to Housing SA form if you want Housing SA to access information another organisation holds about you, for instance, an employer or social worker.
Return all completed forms to Housing SA.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Housing SA.
On this site
For another version of a document on this page, contact Housing SA.