Maintenance of public housing

Report non-urgent repairs to a public housing property

Use this form to report non-urgent repairs. This can include:

  • tiling
  • fencing
  • replacing kitchen fixtures.

If the repairs are urgent or an emergency call Housing SA maintenance on 131 288. Do not complete this form.

If you are a member of the public reporting maintenance issues at a public housing property - eg requesting for repairs to be carried out on a shared fence, call Housing SA maintenance on 131 288. Do not use this form.

Housing SA can’t help you with:

  • spare keys
  • pests and vermin

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Contact details

If you are reporting maintenance at a public housing site on behalf of the tenant provide your contact information and as much detail as possible. All information is treated as confidential.

- eg you are their partner or support worker

About the repairs
Where is the problem located? *

If the damage was caused by illegal activity - eg vandalism, it should be reported to the police on 131 444. If you have already reported it provide the police report number

Has this particular repair been reported within the last six months to Housing SA maintenance? *

Contractor access to your home
- eg dogs at the property, special access ways

If maintenance is required inside a public housing property someone will need to be home to give the contractors access. Provide the two weekdays that are most likely to suit.

Preferred times *

Preferred day *

Second preferred day *

A contractor will be allocated to your maintenance request within two business days. Work usually starts within 14 to 30 days of your request being received, depending on how urgent it is.

The submission of this form doesn’t guarantee the completion of any maintenance work. Your request will be assessed and prioritised under the current Housing SA maintenance policies and guidelines.

Security key

 Use accessible validation
Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why. If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 29 November 2016

Provided by:
Department of Human Services
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019