Proof of income and identity

When you register for housing you'll be asked to provide documents that show proof of your income and identity. Income can include Centrelink payments, salary and wages, investment income and interest.

Your proof of identity can be a document or photograph. If it has an expiry date, it must be current. You may need to provide more than one document, depending on the service you're applying for.

Full details of proof of income and identity - SA Housing Authority

Page last updated 1 March 2021

Provided by:
SA Housing Authority
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2022