Other ways to give consent

Consent to share

Complete this form for Housing SA to share your information. For example, with your partner or your support worker.

Consent to request information

Complete this form for Housing SA to request information about you. For example, from your employer or social worker.

Return your forms to Housing SA.

You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Housing SA.

Page last updated 15 December 2021

Provided by:
SA Housing Authority
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2022