Appointments with Housing SA
You may need to attend an appointment with Housing SA if you are applying for:
- priority consideration for public or community housing
- help to pay bond or rent but don't meet the eligibility criteria or need assistance
- help to pay rent arrears
- help to get a property to rent
- an urgent transfer to another public housing property.
Contact Housing SA by phoning 131 299 to make an appointment. Tell them if you need an interpreter to attend the appointment, there is no charge for this service. You may bring a friend, family member or support worker if you wish.
Bring any documents Housing SA has asked you to provide such as proof of income and identity.
It is important to keep these appointments and arrive on time.
If you are late for an interview you can either:
- be seen for the time remaining of your appointment
- book another appointment.
Reschedule an appointment
Contact Housing SA as soon as possible if you:
- need to reschedule an appointment
- want to change the office you will be interviewed at
- live in a rural or remote area and you can't attend a Housing SA office.