Appointments with Housing SA
You may be asked to attend an appointment with Housing SA, if you are applying for:
- priority consideration for public or community housing
- help paying bond or rent but don't meet the eligibility criteria or need assistance
- help paying rent arrears
- help getting a property to rent
- an urgent transfer to another public housing property.
You may bring a friend, family member or support worker if you wish.
Contact Housing SA to make an appointment. Tell them if you need an interpreter to attend the appointment. There is no charge for this service.
Bring any documents Housing SA has asked you to provide - eg proof of income and identity.
It is important to keep these appointments and arrive on time.
If you are late to an interview you can either:
- be seen for the time remaining of your appointment
- book another appointment.
Reschedule an appointment
Contact Housing SA as soon as possible if you:
- need to reschedule an appointment
- want to change the office you will be interviewed at
- live in a rural or remote area and you can't attend a Housing SA office.