Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Wangka Wilurrara transitional accommodation centre - Ceduna
All Aboriginal people that require short term accommodation or assistance due to transience or homelessness.
- short term Aboriginal transitional accommodation
- support to all Aboriginal people as well as safe, secure accommodation
- 24 hour supervision by staff with local cultural knowledge
- unit facilities and wiltja (tents) in the warmer months
- meals, laundry and showering facilities
- blankets, towels and pillows are provided
Service provider details
21 Goode Road
Ceduna SA 5690