People renting in the public, community or private sectors in South Australia.
- education, information and advice on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- representation and assistance with South Australian Civil and Administration Tribunal (SACAT) hearings
- encouragement and assistance to engage with housing providers and mediation services
- assistance to access internal avenues of appeal with relevant housing providers
- information and referrals to financial counselling and other relevant services.
Service provider details
Service to Youth Council
Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (except public holidays)
RentRight SA - SYC