Homelessness service provider directory
Lakeview Transitional Accommodation Centre - Port Augusta
All Aboriginal people that require short term accommodation or assistance due to transience or homelessness.
- short term transitional accommodation for up to 12 weeks
- support to all Aboriginal people as well as safe, secure accommodation
- 24 hour supervision by staff with local cultural knowledge
- wiltja (tents) and unit facilities
- meals, laundry and showering facilities.
Service provider details
Port Augusta SA 5700
Provided by: South Australian Housing Authority
Page last updated 20 June 2019