Homelessness service provider directory
Aboriginal Transitional Housing and Support Service (ATHOS) Adelaide
- transient Aboriginal people from rural or remote communities who are sleeping rough
- Housing SA tenancies that are at risk from overcrowding
- high priority provided for families
- ATHOS will not accommodate Aboriginal people who have come to Adelaide for medical treatment or people who have been in Adelaide for some time.
- emergency, short and long term accommodation and support
- transitional accommodation in a 24hr staffed facility
- long term accommodation in 4 houses in the northern suburbs
- support for a safe 'return to country'
- case management and support
Service provider details
45-47 Tapleys Hill Road
Hendon SA 5014
Provided by: South Australian Housing Authority
Page last updated 30 July 2018