Coober Pedy Homelessness and Domestic Violence and Family Violence Service
- People who are currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Women and their children who are experiencing domestic and Aboriginal family violence.
- Case management support
- Supported accommodation
- Intensive tenancy support
- Assistance for Aboriginal people to return to their home communities
- Safe transport for women and children escaping domestic and Aboriginal family violence.
Service provider details
Uniting Country SA
28 Paxton Road
Coober Pedy SA 5723
0488 991 945 - after hours
Provided by: SA Housing Authority
Page last updated 28 October 2021